Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My First Blog

    Welcome lo's and lette's to my world! I would like to start by telling you what being a Juggalette means to me... Well its all about the Family , and the Acceptance of the others around you No madder how "weird", how "different" , how "f***ed up" you are ! That's why i love chillin with my true Homies , Whoop whoop , but its also about the memory's i have from listening to Phycopathic Records , Tech n9ne , KMK , the whole Phycopathic Family , the fun times with friends bumping it , and the times you feel down and you just need alittle pick me up, so many reasons .. and last but not least , i love being a juggalette because when you meet a homie. you are friends with no questions ask , the love between lo's and lettes and mind blowing .
          WHOOP WHOOP! MMFWCL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment